Friday, May 29, 2009

Checking for frogs

Isn't it lovely when everything is in order? All the things you love dear stacked and lined up just as they should? These are just shoes, things I put on my feet to stop it from hurting when I walk. And I think I have more of those lying around somewhere. Nevertheless I'd still be devastated if I lost any them.

From left to right: black Nose ballet flats, green S19 velcro sneakers, black with colourful polkadots Puma lace up sneakers (with kinda weird lace holes), striped black and red PrettyFit flats, red Vincci heels, sparkly blue Topshop maryjanes, black pointed Nose heels and black Vincci heels. I think they're all really cute. Cos if they weren't I wouldn't buy them.

But why did I just list them all down? It's not like they're posh brands or anything.

I used to put them all in my car, so that I don't have to decide what shoes to put on until I get out. I have a pair of driving shoes, but I don't wear it outside the car if I can help it. And I'm still worried that frogs might spend the night in my shoes. When I was a kid I think I squashed a poor frog that was sleeping in my shoes. These days, before I put my sneakers on, I alway check them for frogs. Or I make sure that I keep it inside the house, where there are (hopefully) no frogs hopping around.

No comments:

Post a Comment