Sunday, March 29, 2009

Heath Ledger

A friend of mine (let's call her Geraldine, but that's not really her name) asked "what's in Perth?". And I was stumped for a while. Then I remembered something, but I still had to Google it to be sure.

Heath Ledger's grave.

Not that I'm interested in visiting the grave. What I AM interested in is going to Wave Rock, which I read is like 350km away from Perth. 350km? That's like what, Penang to JB? In one day, you go there and come back. I've never driven from JB to Penang and back again in one day. Plus my mum told me it's pretty much desert all the way. Yikes.

I won't be driving, of course. There's plenty of tours heading to Wave Rock. It's just that it's a bit expensive. The packages I saw online ranges from $150 to $750. And for $750 you could go there by helicopter. That's sounds like fun, but way over my budget.

So, is it cheaper to get the package at Perth itself? I certainly hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment